Sunday 24 June 2012

My working plan


These sketches are used with black pen to give my work a watered down smudge effect that I am after, a washed up page that can show demonstration of my quick working progessions.

Work Plan

  My ideas had to all come together as I now decided what I had to produce, I basically jotted and painted a couple of ideas as to what I could produce to give me a help in hand and a view as to what my work could and would look like. I am doing this also to show and display my use of planning and demonstrating the strategy, labelling how I will put my thoughts together and the layout I will confront.
 



The drawings are very accurate as I had a realisation in my mind to what I want my painting to look like and how I wanted it to be created.

No comments:

Post a Comment