Sunday 24 June 2012

Experimenting with various media


Moving along in  my book I come to realise I needed to stick to a subject of to how I am leading myself through my book.
Even though I have used a different media on each page I try to get the same effect towards my pages, this one in particular is effective, the colours I used are not really flesh tones but add excitement and personality to my work.
 




Eduard Fleminsky




I have never really heard of this artist before, as I had been researching on the computer I noticed it is in some way similar, with the colour strength and personality as what my paintings hold. These display true passion as the colour pops bursting and clashing as the painting work very nicely.

 






A couple of photographs of the artists work also a biography of his life and art

No comments:

Post a Comment