Sunday 24 June 2012

Changing my ideas


After being extremely doubtful about my work, having words with my tutor Richard helped me decide on my final outcome as to what to carry on with in my project. As I came closer to producing my Final piece and continuing with work in my book the best idea was to start developing some experimentswith realism and features of the face.


All of my paintings are used with watercolour or pen but are all interpreted and demonstrated in an variation of colour and emotion.
 

Mainly on this page I used water colour, since I wanted to do something different rather than only sticking to one media which was mainly acrylic paint.
I seemed to feel the water colour has work increasingly well as to acrylic due to the fact it seems to blend much easier giving a much more interesting contrast, the paints also give off a subdued, suttel effect rather than a powerful, outstanding sense to the paintings.

Using collage added the textured look, I had not used alot of collage in my book and choose to give it a try to see what the outcome was for this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment