Sunday 24 June 2012

My Evaluation


Evaluation

Overall for my evaluation I feel my FMP has been extremely successful.
Throughout my ideas some development work was stronger when it came to painting and drawing others weaker when it came to experimenting with various media. The work I have created has all linked to my Final piece. The artist I feel links to my canvas the most is Chuck close as my piece is very precise and accurate when observing from my photograph.
The comments from my tutors are all positive views. The advice given to me while working through my book helped me concentrate on what I needed to produce when increasing my ideas. The comments from my family are also good as they feel my piece is extremely detailed and has worked well as my final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment