Saturday 23 June 2012

My One to one time with tutor.

 My troubles with me pitch Ideas

 I came to a stand still whilst guiding my self through ideas as to what to create in my book, mainly because I had issues with the pitch idea of abstraction. I had produced my canvases, researched artists I found interesting and developed my own work using the helpful material of photographs, but that wasnt enough, I came to the conclusion it would be difficult for me to produce my final piece if I wasn't impressed with the 3 abstract style canvases I had created. 



My talk with Richard

As I consulted my tutor Richard of my problems with my pitch I decided to originate with the first plan I had which was to go back to my pitch and replan my ideas and go with the development of realism, and produce work based upon joiners.
I feel this would be a better experience for myself as I could explore more abilities as I love realistic art as I also feel I am more better at that.
Richard gave me a couple of hints as to how I could carry my work on in my books and maybe what and how my canvas could look like or be produced when I come to my final outcome as to what to paint.

This talk made me feel much better, a sign of relief as I was getting very muddled and confused as I had come to a stand still and couldnt think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment