Sunday 24 June 2012

Chuck close

Chuck close as I am about to displays work I think is amazing just due to the fact he produces a photo realistic view of portraits.


chuck close himself



It is crazy how real these pictures are as they actually look like photographs, I wouldn't yet any way would be able to produce something as generally this fantastic but maybe later on in life. 


Click this to read about close's painting and life story.




This is my own version, edit of my grandma, a photograph gradually managed with great diifeculty to try and get increasingly similar to close's black and white portraits. By using brightening and constrast as well as blackscale, I used the curve tool to try and gather the correct shadow and highlights to make the photohgraph and tonal as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment