Sunday 24 June 2012

My Acetate Prints

For my canvas, instead of drawing the photograph of my grandma I found it much easier to project the image using the photograph printed onto acetae so it was easy to project onto the canvas and stress free, this mean it would have been perfect with out the fuss of having to mess around with bothering about the problems of mistakes.



I then copied the the same image of photographs on to the next page, adding an acetate layering, and then painting onto the surface to give the page a much more exciting interesting look and sense. 
I thought when observing it, it looked like a piece Andy Warhol would produce as the colours are all procued in a block method, not really blending or smudging any colours. The page looked raw and fresh.
Even though I am not very keen on it, as it takes the concentration away from the photograph as it destroys it. The paint takes over, taking the detail away from the close up image that is placed underneath.


No comments:

Post a Comment