Sunday 24 June 2012

More demonstrating of colour and painting techniques




This is a section of my grandmas eye I felt would be interesting to paint. I used water colour once again as I wanted to only give a weak effect to the page making it look very faint and almost fragile on the page. I do enjoy using water colour as it is easy to smudge and blend as I can add as much water to it as I can, like I have done here it simply drips down the page making it as if the page is whole.


As I had some Photographs left I needed to fill my page, I couldnt think of what to use. But I had an idea to cut my photograph up and arrange it in an un organized manner, like a joiner as I wanted to show a joiner in a different light rather than using the same pictures I have used throughout my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment