Friday 22 June 2012

My Pitch Feedback

Previously I pitched my work and ideas to my teachers Kim and Jamie, hearing their feedback  was extremely useful when thinking about how I can further my ideas, this can then lead up to what I can create for my final piece. Speaking the two of them boosted my confidence as they gave me guidance in what I have done correctly, what I haven't done and what I can carry on continuing doing and also doing next. I basically displayed my sketchbook showing them  previous Grids, layers and reflections work, this work is linked to my FMP as I am continuing this due to the colour and abstract work I first produced when experimenting with my ideas. 

Kim and Jamie's feedback brightened my inspiration, as I hadn't began creating my blog, they told my that is my main criteria and it would be a great source to produce as it is a brilliant reference when showing my work due to it being quick, easy and very reliable. 
Looking at some of my work in my book some artists I had were good sources but I needed to get not only the picture and producing a piece off their own art but looking more into the influential side and how they where influenced by other artists. 
I was heading in all the directions for my work, as I new my ideas and what I could produce, but I needed to have a range not only working in my book but on canvases and A1 paper as this displays variety and not all sketch book work. 
They told me I could produce on bigger scales using texture also plenty of colour as they felt it would be extremely interesting for me to create not only to view.

I have listened carefully and I am extremely interested and raring to go I shall try out using various media and a range of colour as I explore my ideas more, I want to go further with my work producing something not only I enjoy and feeling excited to produce but what the audience feel is interested to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment