Wednesday 4 April 2012

My initial Ideas

My intentions in starting my FMP, I shall create work that is very interesting also showing my ideas and development throughout my book, by doing this it is showing my understandings of the two conclusions i could explore, i preferably would produce a canvas for my Final piece but my thoughts may change through the process of my development. I want my work to give the audience a glance of the techniques and research i will explore and to give them a view of a variety of ideas shown. 
I want to produce my FMP using two pathways instead of two ideas but my thoughts my change in due course.
Thinking of my theme, i feel Portraiture/ figurative art is what i enjoy the most, painting and drawing is my biggest strength but i would not be afraid to try out new methods and mixed media.
I want to aim for something I am very pleased also happy with that incorporates my thoughts from my sketchbook work which will link towards my Final Piece.

What i may focus on in my FMP:

Colour- ways in which it can be displayed when i am thinking of methods in which I could show it, colour wheel, contrasting comparing colours.

Texture- What materials i could use when I maybe experiment with collage, ways in which i work with painting plus mixed media displays.

Artists- Research and explore artists that are influenced by other artists and influential towards myself and chosen subject area . Not only to explore portraiture artists, but artists focusing with various painting styles, subject matters and materials. 

My contextual research will be important towards my ideas and guidance, the work of some of these artists Gerhardt Richter, Jenny Saville, Willem De Kooning, Lucian Freud will help me as they are well known, successful and too inspire my ways of working.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment