Monday 7 May 2012

Portraiture

The FMP starting point







Now beginning on my FMP the theme I have decided to go with is portraiture, using the development of joiners I had a thought to produce a a series of joiners focusing on various people to show my range of features and appearances. This is only an ideas as I my want to change it in the future.





David Hockney

David Hockney can be one artist I my concider and explore when focusing on joiners as some of his work he produces portraiture joiners.



 These photographic collages Hockney created inspires me to head towards that pathway and delevop, experimenting with the use of photographs and painting to display a canvas piece combining both my painting and photography skills in my Final piece.




Patrick Procktor, Pembroke Studios, London 1982 composite polaroid, 52 1/2 x 21 in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment