Monday 7 May 2012

Layering photographs

Layering photographs came into the idea of creating a joiner, this is one I took of an old building being re-constructed, I chose to photograph this because there was alot to it, the detailed style of the building displayed  a rustic, crumbled rubble mess. After putting this together I feel it has worked very well to show I have understood the construction of piecing this joiner up.




Piet Mondrian's work was placed within my grids, layrs and reflections because his display gridding and colour co-ordination is inspiring. His work seems simple but effecive as it is basic something I could produce. I added my touch to my page by simply cutting out some of the blocked colours and replacing it with tisue paper. This is givng the page in a way a 3 three dimensional display.


I wanted again to show my understanding and further experimentation by cutting out grids to reveal to otherside which was my joiner, the peeping of the building against the blocked colour gives the page a constrast.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment